What’s New for Physical Distancing and Health Safety?
Right now, we’re not totally sure how many people will be allowed to be in a concert hall at a time. So, we’re offering two seating sections and will assign seats once the venue releases capacity information. All our venue partners have increased cleaning procedures and added hand sanitizer stations.
To keep musicians safe, we’re gradually increasing the number of musicians on stage each month. They’ll always be an appropriate distance from each other, and we’ll check temperatures before each rehearsal or performance.
This also means that we have to be purposeful about entering and leaving venues, so doors will open one hour prior to performance time and we may be dismissed by sections, as the venue requires.
As we learn more from venue partners and health and safety agencies, we will share updates with ticket holders and update this website.
Keeping Patrons & Musicians Safe
- Limited, physically-distanced seating for patrons
- Reserved presale seating only
- eTickets (on mobile device) or Will Call tickets only
- Hand sanitizer available throughout venue
- Enhanced, constant cleaning and disinfecting of restrooms
- Concerts kept to one hour with no intermission
- Face masks required of patrons until seated for performance
- Smaller ensembles of musicians seated at safe distances
- Musicians temperatures taken before rehearsals and performances