October 29 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Music tells a story, and some stories are spooky! With loud noises and creepy sounds, hear some of the most beautiful scary music ever written as the ISO presents “Spooky Symphony.”
- Night on Bald Mountain, Mussorgsky
- In the Hall of the Mountain King (Suite), Grieg
- Danse Macabre, Saint Saens
- Erlkonig, Schubert
- The Sorcer’s Apprentice, Dukas (Arr. Niewig)
- Ride of the Valkyries, Wagner (Arr Sheffer)
Pre-concert lecture begins at 6:15 p.m. in the theatre.
Tickets are available from the RP Funding Center’s box office:
- in person: 701 W Lime St, Lakeland (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- by phone: (863) 834-8111 (9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- online: https://mpv.tickets.com/?orgId=39189&agency=LKLD_PLAGENCY_MPV&eventid=3091
Subscribers receive the best value! Visit www.imperialsymphony.org/subscribe to reserve your seats today!