Subscribe today for the ISO’s 50th Season!
Since 1965, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra has been educating, entertaining and inspiring central Florida audiences. The ISO’s 50th season of performances includes world renown guest artists, favorite Masterworks selections and even some new experiences! Join today to ensure that your seats are reserved for this tremendous celebration!
Click here to learn more about becoming a season ticket holder.
- Polk County’s Imperial Symphony Orchestra welcomes five new musicians who will join the orchestra during its 50th season. Samantha Felber, Violin Noah Feldman, Violin Daniel T. Kalosky, Bass Sarah Nennig, French Horn Audrey White, Violin Additionally, two musicians have been accepted to the orchestra’s substitute list. Brett Copeland, Tuba Samantha Flores, Oboe Rehearsals for ISO […] Read More »
- On Monday’s edition of The Diane Rehm Show, I stumbled upon an interesting conversation. The topic of the hour was “How Artificial Intelligence and Robots Will Impact Jobs and how we Think About Work.” Right. Not-at-all something that I expected would apply to the Imperial Symphony Orchestra… boy was I wrong! A caller who identified […] Read More »
- Did you know that ISO musicians will rehearse more than 35 weeks to prepare for the season? Each Tuesday from 7:30 – 10:00 p.m., the 80 or so volunteer musicians spend time perfecting the challenging music you’ll hear this season. Many musicians come directly from work or school and may not have a chance to […] Read More »
- Polk County’s Imperial Symphony Orchestra invites talented musicians to audition for open positions as well as substitute needs. Auditions will take place on Tuesday, August 11 from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Florida Southern College. Interested musicians should visit the auditions page of this site to locate audition materials and schedule an audition time. […] Read More »
- The Imperial Symphony Orchestra is now seeking applicants for the annual Young Artist Competition. Voice, piano, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion artists, ages 16-21, are invited to apply. Each year, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra holds a competition for young, talented artists to award a scholarship from the ISO Guild as well as the opportunity to […] Read More »