Welcome to the ISO’s 50th Season!
Since 1965, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra has been educating, entertaining and inspiring central Florida audiences. The ISO’s 50th season of performances includes world renown guest artists, favorite Masterworks selections and even some new experiences! Join today to ensure that your seats are reserved for this tremendous celebration!
Click here to learn more about becoming a season ticket holder.
Click here for upcoming events and activities.
- The GiveWell Community Foundation has introduced a new and innovative way to give this holiday season! The GiveCard is a philanthropic gift card benefitting nonprofit organizations in Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties. GiveCards were designed to share the spirit of giving and to encourage discussion about giving with younger generations. How does it work? Visit […] Read More »
- By Tori Walker, The Ledger Published: Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:23 p.m. MULBERRY — Children dug for shark teeth as the Imperial Symphony Orchestra performed the iconic score from “Jaws” while performing Sunday at the Mulberry Phosphate Museum for the first time in the symphony’s 50-year history. “When else can you dig for shark […] Read More »
- Thank you to Mulberry PHosphate Museum, Mosaic and TECO/Peoples Gas for a fun-filled afternoon of music, history and science! Read More »
- On December 1, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving. Last year, more than 30,000 organizations in 68 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. The board of directors invites you to join the movement to help “get out the give” on December 1. 1. Give your voice. Use […] Read More »
- National Opera Week is a communications focal point for the art form, and the Imperial Symphony is proud to participate with a special announcement including the new poster design for the 15th annual fully-staged opera production known as A Night at the Opera! In 2001, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra launched its first Night at the […] Read More »