Subscribe today for the ISO’s 50th Season!
Since 1965, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra has been educating, entertaining and inspiring central Florida audiences. The ISO’s 50th season of performances includes world renown guest artists, favorite Masterworks selections and even some new experiences! Join today to ensure that your seats are reserved for this tremendous celebration!
Click here to learn more about becoming a season ticket holder.
- Did you know that ISO musicians will rehearse more than 35 weeks to prepare for the season? Each Tuesday from 7:30 – 10:00 p.m., the 80 or so volunteer musicians spend time perfecting the challenging music you’ll hear this season. Many musicians come directly from work or school and may not have a chance to […] Read More »
- Polk County’s Imperial Symphony Orchestra invites talented musicians to audition for open positions as well as substitute needs. Auditions will take place on Tuesday, August 11 from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Florida Southern College. Interested musicians should visit the auditions page of this site to locate audition materials and schedule an audition time. […] Read More »
- The Imperial Symphony Orchestra is now seeking applicants for the annual Young Artist Competition. Voice, piano, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion artists, ages 16-21, are invited to apply. Each year, the Imperial Symphony Orchestra holds a competition for young, talented artists to award a scholarship from the ISO Guild as well as the opportunity to […] Read More »
- Next Wendesday, July 8, the Alzheimer’s Association and Florida Presbyterian Homes will offer a free screening of the Sundance Film Festival standout “Alive Inside: A Story of Music & Memory.” An RSVP is NOT required. Wednesday July 8 | 2:00 p.m. Florida Presbyterian Homes – Glenn Moore Chapel 16 Lake Hunter Dr | Lakeland, FL […] Read More »
- Greg Sale (OMS Group) will lead the board of directors of the Imperial Symphony Orchestra (ISO) for the 2015-2016. Sale was among the group of officers elected unanimously at the ISO’s June board meeting to begin leadership roles with the fiscal year on July 1. Joining president Sale are 1st vice president Todd Baylis (Cipher […] Read More »